Glitter pencil bath: A self-love ritual
This ritual is inspired by a scene in the movie What the Bleep Do We Know. I did it this morning to ring in the new year on a self-loving note.
Here is what you do.
- Find a soft colorful eye pencil in your favorite color, the more vibrant and glittery the better.
- Strip down naked or to your underwear.
- Draw a hot bubble bath with a scent/flavor that makes you feel that the whole world is okay.
- While the bath is drawing, draw on your skin with the pencil. Draw hearts or stars or flowers or any other shapes and symbols that make you feel good. Write messages to yourself, such as "You are beautiful" or "I love you" or "You rock" or anything else that makes you feel loved.
- When the bath is ready, get in it and stay in it until the glitter pencil drawings have come off.
- Notice how different your energy is!
From the movie What the Bleep Do We Know